Wednesday, April 20, 2016

7 Eleven Fresh To Go ,making life more convenient

Fresh to Go is convenient for  working patrons.Food packed in a black plastic container and finally labelled with a green label,it is available in most of the 7-Eleven stores.
Breakfast is so easy with Fresh to Go.

I was on my way  to work and not sure what to have for my breakfast.I went to the convenience store near to my office , searched for food and finally I saw this.
After that,I return to office,just heat the food in microwave oven and ready to eat.
Ready to start off the hectic day .
Actions needed:Pick,take,peel off ,heat and finally ready to eat
P/s:Now no more monday blues with this.GOOD LUCK for me in the run of  GoPro Hero4, Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera or iPod Shuffle!! 

this photo is a courtesy of 7 Eleven facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuala Kurau, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping trip of Day 1

Recently, I went to a 2 days, 1 night trip at Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping. Below is the  itinerary, organised by Travellers Holid...