A day in Clementi

I love to spend two to three hours here.From food hunting at Clementi 448 food centre,till spending a time at the library.


one of my favourite mee pok from  a stall,SGD 3



bakery that offers bread at affordable price,price as low as 80 cents

Sushi takeout is one my favourite place for sushi


look at the variety of sushi it offers



a stall selling economic noodles

or a plate of fried meehoon 

I also spend some time reading at the library,form magazines,newspapers,novels,comics,one can pick up their favourites to read.




One of my weekends,I spend my dinner here..Saizeriya at 321 clementi.It offers a wide range of food,and at it's affordable price.

the menu

Bacon and chicken chop at $8.90

curry puff from Old
Chang Kee

the fillings,consists of chicken and potato

Comments


  1. Its a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. You are including better information regarding this topic in an effective way.Thank you so much

    Personal Installment Loans
    Title Car loan
    Cash Advance Loan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts