Tuesday, April 28, 2015

WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM[Part 1]

I'm on a diet recently and is watching towards what I eat daily.
Recently i join a wellness club that uses herbalife products.
herbalife f1 shake

The herbalife 10+1 program includes a diet plan by wellness coach.I have to eat according to the calorie intake(magic number) suggested.Besides I have to visit the wellness centre to drink the herbal tea,aloe vera concentrate & also F1 herbalife shake.
Apart from that I also participated in the herbalife event earlier which was held on the 7th March 2015.It is an hour full workout event,across multiple venues around in every region of the globe, including in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Romania, Spain, Italy, U.K., Russia, Ukraine, Africa, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Panama, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada and the U.S.
For more info visit here


some workout photos

redeem shakes after workout

at the herbalife centre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuala Kurau, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping trip of Day 1

Recently, I went to a 2 days, 1 night trip at Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping. Below is the  itinerary, organised by Travellers Holid...