Thursday, October 9, 2014

Kanna curry house seksyen 17,petaling jaya


Kanna curry house is situated in seksyen17,petaling jaya.It is walkable within distance for those who are staying in seksysen 17.
The time I visited this restaurant,is already in afternoon time + many people.
Let me proceed to tell u what I eat...
Since it is famous for it's banana leaf rice,so let's try this,ok?I heard it is actually famous for it's sotong goreng,but I didn't try it..



      The basic banana leaf rice comes with cucumber and potato




Environment inside the restaurant 

The worker with the dishes

They have a variety of dishes to choose from..


  Plain lassi(rm 4) with curry chicken(rm 5.80)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kuala Kurau, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping trip of Day 1

Recently, I went to a 2 days, 1 night trip at Kuala Kangsar, Kuala Sipitang, Taiping. Below is the  itinerary, organised by Travellers Holid...